MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- ‘You’re A F–king Miserable Person!’: Kellyanne Goes ROGUE On Her Enemy In EPIC RANT
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Denmark Teacher EVISCERATES Liberals’ Call For “Free Stuff”
- BOOM! This SIGN Should Be On EVERY Street Corner In America
- WTF? Dude Removes Transgender Woman’s TESTICLES – Here’s WHY!
- DEAR ARIANA GRANDE: Are You Still A Pro ‘Refugee’, Anti-American, Fan Hater?