MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- QUESTION: Would You Go To A Speech Given By BARACK or MICHELLE?
- HILARIOUS! Joy Behar Asks An UNINTENTIONALLY Funny Question To Caitlyn Jenner…
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING