MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- The 4 Thugs Busted For Smashing Statue Have 1 Sick Thing In Common
- Watch: Here’s Why You Should Never Interfere When Cops Are Arresting Someone
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Corvette Owner Has The Perfect Comeback To Envious Liberal Dork
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”