The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Chelsea Says, This Is WHY America REJECTED Her Mama – Is She SERIOUS?
- POPULARITY CONTEST: If Vote Were Held Today, Would Trump Or Clinton Win The POPULAR Vote?
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- BIG NEWS: Another Supreme Court Judge Could Retire Soon … Guess Which One?
- JUST SAD: Kendall Jenner’s Candid Statement About Her DAD Causes TWITTER-STORM
- FRIENDLY FIRE: Chelsey Clinton Gets An EPIC Beat-Down … From WHICH Magazine?