The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- ‘THE DUDE’: Jeff Bridges SHOCKS Hollywood When He Says THIS About The President-Elect
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- QUESTION: Michelle To Do Farewell Interview With Oprah – Will YOU Watch It?
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- VIRAL: ‘Whining, Crying, Rioting’ Hillary’s Millennial Theme Song