The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- BREAKING: The FBI Did Wiretap Trump Tower – Here’s WHY (Please Forward To CNN)
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- CAN OF WHUP @SS: Good Samaritan Beats The BEJESUS Out Thug Attacking State Trooper
- HEY NEVER-TRUMPERS: That Wall You Hate … Guess Who’s BIDDING To BUILD It?
- DISGUSTING: Liberal Twitter Punks Just SAVAGED Kellyanne Over THIS Photo
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!