The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- BREAKING: Trump Invites Bill Clinton’s EX-MISTRESS To Sit In Front Row During The DEBATE
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- VIRAL: Watch Zach Galifianakis Make A FOOL Out Of Hillary! (13M VIEWS!)
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- WATCH: The RIOT in Charlotte Was Because Media Reported the LIE The Family Tweeted
- Hillary Wanted THIS For Her Podium At the Debate … But She Was DENIED