The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: Was Burning Down Today In South London
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- LIBERALISM 101: It’s BAD For Russia To Interfere In Our Elections But It’s OK For Illegals To Vote
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- QUESTION: What If You Caught Two Muslim Men RAPING Your 14yr. Old Son?
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Economics Professor DESTROYS Liberals’ Call For ‘SOCIALISM’