The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- VIRAL: Computer Programmer CONFESSES He Coded Computers to RIG Elections (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- WATCH: Newt Gingrich BLASTS Megyn Kelly To Her FACE – ‘You’re Obsessed With SEX!’
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary