The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- BREAKING: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Scheme To SMOKE OUT The Leaker
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- WATCH: Thug Robs The WRONG Store – In 13 Seconds He’s On The HIGHWAY TO HELL
- WATCH: What MILO Just Said About ‘Man-Boy’ SEX Will Probably SHOCK You!