The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: Remember When Trump Said Illegals Were Voting And You Laughed? Here’s The Staggering Proof
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- VIDEO: All Hell Breaks Loose When Bro Disturbs A Quiet FL River – Internet Melts Down
- Fitness Guru Gets Killed By An Exploding Everyday Household Item
- This ‘Christian Kindergarten’ Teacher Has A Weird ‘Hobby’ – Should She Be Fired?
- Video: Awesome Mashup Of Fed Up Drivers Blowing Thru Anti-Trump Roadblockers
- Country Threatens to ‘Depose’ Trump for Confronting Islam – Should We Be Scared?