The Constitution uses words like “welfare” and “regulate” that had specific meanings in the 18th century. For example, with the phrase “provide for the general welfare,” many Americans have been led to believe that the Constitutional framers were establishing the principle of wealth redistribution. This is far from the truth as James Madison made clear …
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: ‘Mad Dog Mattis’ Tells Mouthy Liberal Twit How He Got His NICKNAME
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- CELEBRITIES Join Group Calling For A ‘Month Of RESISTANCE’ Against Trump — Do You Care?
- DEAR LIBERALS: MLK Would Be Speaking At Inauguration If A Democrat Hadn’t KILLED Him
- YAHOO! The Obamas Start To VACATE The White House – Share If You LOVE This!
- QUESTION: Would You LOVE To See Bikers For Trump BOUNCE Violent Liberals At The Inauguration?
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Should Trump Declare CAIR A ‘Terrorist Organization?’