In recent skirmishes over homosexual “marriage”, conservatives have often made a “slippery slope” argument. Liberals routinely laugh it out of court without a second thought. We’ve said, basically, “Hey if we’re going to say that this activity over here is normal, then what’s next?” If you’re going to push the boundaries out so that they include homosexual “marriage”, then what will those same boundaries keep out? Answer: eventually, they won’t disallow anything. It’ll be a free-for-all, and anything goes.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- PRIVILEGED WEINER: Anthony Is PROOF That Hillary’s Friends Get ‘Special’ Treatment
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- DEAR VOTER: These 5 Presidents Do Not SUPPORT Trump – Do YOU Care?
- DANG: The Majority Of Snap Polls Show SHOCKING Results From 1st Debate