In recent skirmishes over homosexual “marriage”, conservatives have often made a “slippery slope” argument. Liberals routinely laugh it out of court without a second thought. We’ve said, basically, “Hey if we’re going to say that this activity over here is normal, then what’s next?” If you’re going to push the boundaries out so that they include homosexual “marriage”, then what will those same boundaries keep out? Answer: eventually, they won’t disallow anything. It’ll be a free-for-all, and anything goes.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’