In recent skirmishes over homosexual “marriage”, conservatives have often made a “slippery slope” argument. Liberals routinely laugh it out of court without a second thought. We’ve said, basically, “Hey if we’re going to say that this activity over here is normal, then what’s next?” If you’re going to push the boundaries out so that they include homosexual “marriage”, then what will those same boundaries keep out? Answer: eventually, they won’t disallow anything. It’ll be a free-for-all, and anything goes.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- Clash Poll: Should Cops Be ROUGHER On Rioters?
- The Nanny From Hell: What She Did To Their Tiny Baby Is The Epitome Of Evil
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN
- Football Team Of 8yr. Olds PROTEST National Anthem – Should The Coach Get Canned?
- Ainsley Puts Haters Of The U.S. On Full Blast With A Simple Yet Powerful Question