In recent skirmishes over homosexual “marriage”, conservatives have often made a “slippery slope” argument. Liberals routinely laugh it out of court without a second thought. We’ve said, basically, “Hey if we’re going to say that this activity over here is normal, then what’s next?” If you’re going to push the boundaries out so that they include homosexual “marriage”, then what will those same boundaries keep out? Answer: eventually, they won’t disallow anything. It’ll be a free-for-all, and anything goes.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- WOW! Beauty Queen Suspended for Tweets Against ISLAM – Do YOU Support Her?
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- DEAR LADIES: This Bathing Suit Will Make Pool Boys Scream, ‘WTF?’
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day