If you missed Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan Homecoming speech you can see it here now. It will give you great hope!
First, the 7-term Wisconsin lawmaker suddenly thrust into the national limelight wiped tears from his eyes and appeared to collect himself after picking up the microphone.
It was an emotional moment. But only two days into his new role on the national stage, Ryan put on full display his ability to speak off the cuff and to deliver a few pithy lines that reminded the crowd he was at home.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- Shocking: First State-Funded Muslim School Taken Over By Gov’t After Pro-Rape Books Found
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- Clinton ‘Suicides’: You Can Add Two More Names To That List Of Suspicious Deaths
- Iraqis Are Killing ISIS Soldiers In Cold Blood … Do You Care?
- Yo, Liberal Dumbasses: Which ‘Collusion’ Story Is The Greatest Threat To Democracy?