Union leaders insisted from the start that they wouldn’t help fill the piggy bank for this year’s Democratic National Convention after the party picked a labor-hostile location and at the same time made fundraising tougher by banning corporate contributions and capping individual donations. And with the event less than a month away, they’re sticking to their guns.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- GOOD LAWD! Did Mad Maxine Waters Just Physically Threaten President Trump?
- Chelsea Handler Calls Stacey Dash A ‘Black White Supremacist’ – Dash’s Response Is Liquid Hot Magma
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- Clash Poll: Should Cops Be ROUGHER On Rioters?
- Football Team Of 8yr. Olds PROTEST National Anthem – Should The Coach Get Canned?