No kidding. While Egypt seems as unclear as Barack Obama on the status of our relationship, the President wasn’t in New York working out those issues with Mohamed Morsi or other world leaders. Instead, he was hashing out his own problems with the hosts of The View on ABC, which CNN found “just a little … weird.” In fact, the conclusion was that Obama made himself look foolish by abandoning his duties and having Hillary Clinton fill in for him instead:
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- LMAO: Judge Rules FOR Freddie Gray Cops & It Gets WORSE For Mega Race Baiter Mosby
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Jihadist Get Mowed Down By His Ex And Try Not To LYAO
- LMAO: What O’Reilly Says About Maxine Waters’ HAIR Will Make You HOWL Like A Monkey!
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- CLASH POLL: Who Wore It BETTER – Hillary Or Bon Jovi?
- WTF? Bro Gets PROSECUTED For Eating BACON Too Close To Muslims – No, This Isn’t SATIRE