No kidding. While Egypt seems as unclear as Barack Obama on the status of our relationship, the President wasn’t in New York working out those issues with Mohamed Morsi or other world leaders. Instead, he was hashing out his own problems with the hosts of The View on ABC, which CNN found “just a little … weird.” In fact, the conclusion was that Obama made himself look foolish by abandoning his duties and having Hillary Clinton fill in for him instead:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Radical Feminists Want This Statue Torn Down Immediately!
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- Hey Protesters: Don’t Like Confederate ‘Fort Hood’? Say Hello To ‘Fort Trump’!
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)