No kidding. While Egypt seems as unclear as Barack Obama on the status of our relationship, the President wasn’t in New York working out those issues with Mohamed Morsi or other world leaders. Instead, he was hashing out his own problems with the hosts of The View on ABC, which CNN found “just a little … weird.” In fact, the conclusion was that Obama made himself look foolish by abandoning his duties and having Hillary Clinton fill in for him instead:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- Clash Poll: Should Cops Be ROUGHER On Rioters?
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN
- Football Team Of 8yr. Olds PROTEST National Anthem – Should The Coach Get Canned?
- The Nanny From Hell: What She Did To Their Tiny Baby Is The Epitome Of Evil
- VIRAL VIDEO: Don’t Let Her Pretty Smile Fool You – This Chick Is DEADLY