No kidding. While Egypt seems as unclear as Barack Obama on the status of our relationship, the President wasn’t in New York working out those issues with Mohamed Morsi or other world leaders. Instead, he was hashing out his own problems with the hosts of The View on ABC, which CNN found “just a little … weird.” In fact, the conclusion was that Obama made himself look foolish by abandoning his duties and having Hillary Clinton fill in for him instead:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- ‘American Woman’ Puts The Religion Of Peace On Full Blast And It’s Delicious
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day
- QUESTION: If You Caught A ‘Refugee’ Molesting Your Daughter, What Would You Do?
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?