The Obama administration clearly hoped that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General report on Operation Fast and Furious would be the last word on the scandal. which has been tied to hundreds of deaths in Mexico and the murders of two American law-enforcement officials. However, a new report from Univision to be broadcast tomorrow, previewed here by ABC News, may put the issue back on the front pages. One source called Univision’s findings the “holy grail” that Congressional investigators have been seeking…
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- BREAKING: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Scheme To SMOKE OUT The Leaker
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- WATCH: What MILO Just Said About ‘Man-Boy’ SEX Will Probably SHOCK You!
- WATCH: Thug Robs The WRONG Store – In 13 Seconds He’s On The HIGHWAY TO HELL