The Obama administration clearly hoped that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General report on Operation Fast and Furious would be the last word on the scandal. which has been tied to hundreds of deaths in Mexico and the murders of two American law-enforcement officials. However, a new report from Univision to be broadcast tomorrow, previewed here by ABC News, may put the issue back on the front pages. One source called Univision’s findings the “holy grail” that Congressional investigators have been seeking…
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- ‘THE DUDE’: Jeff Bridges SHOCKS Hollywood When He Says THIS About The President-Elect
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- QUESTION: Michelle To Do Farewell Interview With Oprah – Will YOU Watch It?
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- VIRAL: ‘Whining, Crying, Rioting’ Hillary’s Millennial Theme Song