A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- BOOM: Charlotte Rioters Wanted ‘Justice’ — But Not Like THIS
- BREAKING: Trump Invites Bill Clinton’s EX-MISTRESS To Sit In Front Row During The DEBATE
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- Hillary Wanted THIS For Her Podium At the Debate … But She Was DENIED
- WATCH: Bitter Michelle Goes After Melania – Proves, Once Again, She’s LOW Class