A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- HILARIOUS: Huckabee MOCKS Pelosi Over Her Ben Carson Comments And It’s PURE Gold
- WATCH: ‘Mad Dog Mattis’ Tells Mouthy Liberal Twit How He Got His NICKNAME
- MSNBC Toad Tries To Make Coulter BOW To Her Political Correctness … WATCH Ann B-Slap Her
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- WHOA, MAMA! Leopard ATTACKS Hunter And This Is The RESULT…
- PATRIOTS: College Declares Obama ‘5th Best President Ever’ (READ IT BEFORE YOU CONDEMN IT!)
- DEAR LIBERALS: MLK Would Be Speaking At Inauguration If A Democrat Hadn’t KILLED Him