A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- LMAO: Black Lives Matter Clowns, Who Blocked Highway, Receive BAD NEWS!
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- PUSSIFICATION: School BANS Huckleberry Finn & To Kill A Mockingbird
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump Thugs, Who Beat a Trump Supporter, ARRESTED
- QUESTION: Trump Tells GLOBALISTS, ‘We Pledge ALLEGIANCE To ONE Flag’ – Do YOU Agree? (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump Appoints Mad Dog Mattis As Secretary Of DEFENSIVE – Adios, ISIS!