A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Radical Feminists Want This Statue Torn Down Immediately!
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- Hey Protesters: Don’t Like Confederate ‘Fort Hood’? Say Hello To ‘Fort Trump’!
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)