A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- GOOD LAWD! Did Mad Maxine Waters Just Physically Threaten President Trump?
- Chelsea Handler Calls Stacey Dash A ‘Black White Supremacist’ – Dash’s Response Is Liquid Hot Magma
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- Teacher Allows 7th Graders To Play Sex Games In School – Brace Yourself For This One
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic