A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President’s policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that “when the chips are down,” the President may not “have Israel’s back” as he says.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- LIBERALISM 101: It’s BAD For Russia To Interfere In Our Elections But It’s OK For Illegals To Vote
- THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: Was Burning Down Today In South London
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- QUESTION: What If You Caught Two Muslim Men RAPING Your 14yr. Old Son?
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!