Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- BREAKING: The FBI Did Wiretap Trump Tower – Here’s WHY (Please Forward To CNN)
- BREAKING: FOX News SUSPENDS Judge Napolitano Over THIS – Do YOU Agree?
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- WATCH: Redheaded Chick Opens FIRE On Cops – Guess How They Took Her OUT!
- WATCH: ‘We’re At F—ING WAR, The Enemies IN Our Country & Politicians Want MORE’