Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- BREAKING: Clinton Foundation Gets HACKED – Here’s The GOODS!
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- DEAR CNN: Man commits THE EXACT CRIME as Hillary – Guess What Happened To Him?
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?
- LMAO: Michelle HATES Trump’s Language But Not These DISGUSTING Rappers
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company