Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- HILARIOUS: Share This Meme With Morons Who PRAISE Socialism – It’s BRUTAL
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- DEAR COLLEGE SNOWFLAKES: Here’s 5 Reasons Employers HATE You
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED