Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- QUESTION: If You Caught A ‘Refugee’ Molesting Your Daughter, What Would You Do?
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- Actress Draws Islam’s Wrath By Blasting Their Morning Rituals – Do You Agree With Her?