Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- KARMA: University Gets MAJOR Backlash From Donors & Students For AntiTrump Prof
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- CNN Asks Sarah Palin If She Got SEXUALLY HARASSED At Fox – Here’s Her Answer!
- DEAR AMERICA: Are You GLAD Obama’s 8yr. ASSAULT On Guns Is OVER?