Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)