“Social-Justice” is simply another nice sounding but deceptive term to replace what in the past was known as Marxist/Communism.
Our goal should be equality of opportunity not equality of result.
The proven way to achieve equality of opportunity is via the American-Way ― The American Prosperity Machine:
- Traditional Judeo/Christian principles and values.
- The right to life, liberty, affordable healthcare, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Freedom of speech, action, and religion.
- An educated and informed society
- Freedom from gender and racial discrimination
- The rule of constitutional law
- Honest elections and presidential leadership
- Patriotic, truthful, checks-&-balanced and limited government
- A strong military
- Secure borders
- Free, competitive markets and institutions
- Properly-regulated, free-enterprise
- Balanced trade
- Private property rights
- Low cost, domestically supplied energy
- Individual responsibility
- Controlled immigration
- A strong work ethic
- Full employment, fair pay and low taxes
- A strong, reliable currency
- Financial availability, mobility, and responsibility (balanced budget, minimal debt)
- Constitutional Competitive Capitalism
- and American Exceptionalism