Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Don’t Let Her Pretty Smile Fool You – This Chick Is DEADLY
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- Clash Poll: Should Cops Be ROUGHER On Rioters?
- Dude Said ‘Supernatural Powers’ Will Protect Him In Croc Infested Lake – Crocs Said, ‘You Wanna Bet?’
- Armed Leftists Now Call For Violence Against Cops And Doing This To YOUR Property
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN