Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: #NotMyPresidentsDay Jackass SHOT by Riot Police (VIDEO)
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN: Sweden IS Experiencing A MASSIVE ‘Migrant’ Crime Wave
- LMAO: Katy Perry’s Anti-Trump Awards Stunt Backfires Hilariously
- BOOM! Jenna Jameson Just Launched An EPIC Anti-Islam Twitter Tirade
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor