Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- IT JUST GOT WORSE: Andrea Tantaros SLAMS Fox News With NEW & CREEPIER Accusations
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- FYI: Here’s ‘The Woman’ Who Brought O’Reilly Down
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING
- WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Gives SHOCKINGLY Bad Speech ‘Murderalizing’ The English Language
- HILARIOUS! Joy Behar Asks An UNINTENTIONALLY Funny Question To Caitlyn Jenner…