Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- SCUMBAGS Try To Rape Girl – Grand-dad With A SHOTGUN Ruins Their Day
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- Student Uses ‘THE OBAMA METHOD’ To Get An ‘A’ And It’s HILARIOUS
- WATCH: Neil Gorsuch EYE ROLLS Libtard Al Franken During Hearing And Its HILARIOUS