Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Iraqis Are Killing ISIS Soldiers In Cold Blood … Do You Care?
- Clinton ‘Suicides’: You Can Add Two More Names To That List Of Suspicious Deaths
- Yo, Liberal Dumbasses: Which ‘Collusion’ Story Is The Greatest Threat To Democracy?
- Shocking: First State-Funded Muslim School Taken Over By Gov’t After Pro-Rape Books Found