Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- QUESTION: Should Muslim Kids Get SPECIAL Prayer Rooms & Food In Public Schools?