DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- ‘THE DUDE’: Jeff Bridges SHOCKS Hollywood When He Says THIS About The President-Elect
- WATCH: Tucker Mops Floor With Muslim Chick Who’s BLAMING Terrorism On AMERICANS!
- KISS THIS: Gene Simmons Slams PUSSIFIED Celebs Yapping About Politics