DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- VIRAL: Prisoners Set To Be Executed – Watch What One Dude Does!
- DEMONIC: Look What This TEENAGE Chick & Her Boyfriend Did To Her GRANDPARENTS
- This Lady Says, ‘Hannity Hit On Her’ – Sean’s RESPONSE Is Going VIRAL!
- PICTURED: Here’s Aaron Hernandez’s 22yr. Old Prison Lover