DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- VIRAL: Computer Programmer CONFESSES He Coded Computers to RIG Elections (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Cute Girl Goes OFF On Hillary – Her Parents Raised Her RIGHT!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch HILLARY Voter Set Her CROTCH On Fire
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- RIGGED: Watch Voter Machine SWITCH Republican Vote To Democrat … In This SWING STATE
- QUESTION: Are YOU Ready For Post Election VIOLENCE? (CRAZY SURVEY!)
- #PUSSIFICATION: Here’s The BIG Difference Between LIFE In The ’60s Versus Right NOW!