DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Jihadist Get Mowed Down By His Ex And Try Not To LYAO
- LMAO: Judge Rules FOR Freddie Gray Cops & It Gets WORSE For Mega Race Baiter Mosby
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- LMAO: What O’Reilly Says About Maxine Waters’ HAIR Will Make You HOWL Like A Monkey!
- DEAR LEFTISTS: Russia Says It’ll PUBLISH Things OBAMA Asked Moscow To ‘Keep Secret’