DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: Was Burning Down Today In South London
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- LIBERALISM 101: It’s BAD For Russia To Interfere In Our Elections But It’s OK For Illegals To Vote
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- QUESTION: What If You Caught Two Muslim Men RAPING Your 14yr. Old Son?
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!