DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?