DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: #NotMyPresidentsDay Jackass SHOT by Riot Police (VIDEO)
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN: Sweden IS Experiencing A MASSIVE ‘Migrant’ Crime Wave
- LMAO: Katy Perry’s Anti-Trump Awards Stunt Backfires Hilariously
- BOOM! Jenna Jameson Just Launched An EPIC Anti-Islam Twitter Tirade
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor