DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- QUESTION: Should SNL Writer Be FIRED For Going After Trump’s YOUNGEST Son?
- LMAO: Ralph Lauren Stocks SOAR After First Lady Melania Wears Outfit Inspired By Jackie Kennedy
- BOOM! Look What Trump IMMEDIATELY Put Back In The Oval Office
- DISGUSTING: Look What PSYCHO Trump Hating Mom Has Her LITTLE Daughter Carrying
- WATCH: ISIS COWARDS Flee Battle Of Mosul — US-Led Airstrike BLOW UP Their Boats
- HEY FEMINISTS: Why Did Your ‘GRASSROOTS’ March Of Independent Women … Need A SugarDaddy?
- WATCH: Thugs Throw Water On Inaugural Ball Guests – DISGUSTING