DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- QUESTION: If You Caught A ‘Refugee’ Molesting Your Daughter, What Would You Do?
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- Actress Draws Islam’s Wrath By Blasting Their Morning Rituals – Do You Agree With Her?