“Anytime a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans who were serving our country get killed, we have to figure out what happened and fix it,” he said, speaking with Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski in New Hampshire. “But I do take offense with some suggestion that in any way, we haven’t tried to make sure that the American people knew as the information was coming in what we believed.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- What Hillary Just Said CONFIRMS She’s NUTTIER Than A Squirrel Turd
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- QUESTION: If You Caught A ‘Refugee’ Molesting Your Daughter, What Would You Do?