“Anytime a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans who were serving our country get killed, we have to figure out what happened and fix it,” he said, speaking with Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski in New Hampshire. “But I do take offense with some suggestion that in any way, we haven’t tried to make sure that the American people knew as the information was coming in what we believed.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- BOOM: Charlotte Rioters Wanted ‘Justice’ — But Not Like THIS
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- DEAR HILLARY: What Is THAT Under Your Jacket?
- DANG: The Majority Of Snap Polls Show SHOCKING Results From 1st Debate
- DEAR VOTER: These 5 Presidents Do Not SUPPORT Trump – Do YOU Care?