The list of fools who have brought this disaster upon us certainly also will include New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the gelatinous clown who (a) hogged up a prime time spot at the Republican convention to sing his own praises; (b) embraced Obama as the hero of Hurricane Sandy; and (c) then refused to appear at campaign events in support of Romney’s presidential campaign. Good luck with the remainder of your political future, governor. It is unlikely Republicans shall soon forget your perfidious betrayal.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- BOOM: Charlotte Rioters Wanted ‘Justice’ — But Not Like THIS
- DEAR HILLARY: What Is THAT Under Your Jacket?
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- DANG: The Majority Of Snap Polls Show SHOCKING Results From 1st Debate
- DEAR VOTER: These 5 Presidents Do Not SUPPORT Trump – Do YOU Care?