The list of fools who have brought this disaster upon us certainly also will include New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the gelatinous clown who (a) hogged up a prime time spot at the Republican convention to sing his own praises; (b) embraced Obama as the hero of Hurricane Sandy; and (c) then refused to appear at campaign events in support of Romney’s presidential campaign. Good luck with the remainder of your political future, governor. It is unlikely Republicans shall soon forget your perfidious betrayal.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- Watch: Miley Virus Proves Weed Can Make You Dumb AF – Here’s Her Latest
- LMAO: After All Of MIZZOU’s Racist B.S. — Look At Their FRESHMAN Enrollment For Next Year…
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt