Doug Giles is the man behind ClashDaily.com. In addition to driving ClashDaily.com, Giles is a popular columnist on Townhall.com and the author of the best-selling book Raising Righteous & Rowdy Girls. Doug’s articles have also appeared on several other print and online news sources, including The Washington Times, The Daily Caller, Fox Nation, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner, The Blaze, American Hunter Magazine and ABC News. Giles and his wife Margaret have two daughters: Hannah, who devastated ACORN with her 2009 nation-shaking undercover videos, and Regis who is an NRA columnist, huntress and Second Amendment activist.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- VIRAL VIDEO: Don’t Let Her Pretty Smile Fool You – This Chick Is DEADLY
- WATCH: Dolly Parton Sides With Hanoi Jane Against Trump During The Emmys
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- VIRAL: This Chick’s Lawsuit Is The Stuff Of EPIC Blonde Jokes
- Yo, Libs: Watch What Happens To Women Under SHARIA Law – What Time’s Your ‘Protest?’