Doug Giles is the man behind ClashDaily.com. In addition to driving ClashDaily.com, Giles is a popular columnist on Townhall.com and the author of the best-selling book Raising Righteous & Rowdy Girls. Doug’s articles have also appeared on several other print and online news sources, including The Washington Times, The Daily Caller, Fox Nation, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner, The Blaze, American Hunter Magazine and ABC News. Giles and his wife Margaret have two daughters: Hannah, who devastated ACORN with her 2009 nation-shaking undercover videos, and Regis who is an NRA columnist, huntress and Second Amendment activist.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- What Hillary Just Said CONFIRMS She’s NUTTIER Than A Squirrel Turd
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day