New York Times White House Correspondent Mark Lander took to Twitter yesterday and admitted the number of people attending President Obama’s campaign rallies is less than impressive, especially so close to Election Day.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- BREAKING: Trump Invites Bill Clinton’s EX-MISTRESS To Sit In Front Row During The DEBATE
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- WATCH: The RIOT in Charlotte Was Because Media Reported the LIE The Family Tweeted
- VIRAL: Watch Zach Galifianakis Make A FOOL Out Of Hillary! (13M VIEWS!)
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- WATCH: Bitter Michelle Goes After Melania – Proves, Once Again, She’s LOW Class
- BREAKING: 5 KILLED In Macy’s, Killer At Large, Does He Look ‘HISPANIC’ To You Or …