New York Times White House Correspondent Mark Lander took to Twitter yesterday and admitted the number of people attending President Obama’s campaign rallies is less than impressive, especially so close to Election Day.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: Was Burning Down Today In South London
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- LIBERALISM 101: It’s BAD For Russia To Interfere In Our Elections But It’s OK For Illegals To Vote
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- QUESTION: What If You Caught Two Muslim Men RAPING Your 14yr. Old Son?
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!