According to the University of California, Santa Barbara American Presidency Project study of the top 100 newspaper editorial endorsements, Mitt Romney has seen a vast wave of switches from 2008 Obama endorsers. Obama, meanwhile, has seen only one newspaper that endorsed John McCain come around to endorse him. At the same time, many newspapers have also switched from Obama to “no endorsement.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- DEAR LADIES: This Bathing Suit Will Make Pool Boys Scream, ‘WTF?’
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Question: Would You Vote For Kid Rock For Senate? Look At These Poll Numbers!