According to the University of California, Santa Barbara American Presidency Project study of the top 100 newspaper editorial endorsements, Mitt Romney has seen a vast wave of switches from 2008 Obama endorsers. Obama, meanwhile, has seen only one newspaper that endorsed John McCain come around to endorse him. At the same time, many newspapers have also switched from Obama to “no endorsement.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch Trump Hater Get Shot In The Balls With Tear Gas And Try Not To Love It
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Kid Rock, Possible MI Senate Candidate, Just BLASTED Colin Kaepernick!
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Video: Supermodel Kate Upton Tries To Keep Up With Our Marines
- BEAR CHARGE: Watch Brown Bear ATTACK Hunters – What Would YOU Do?