Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- EXPOSED: Here’s Michelle’s RACE OBSESSED Thesis From Princeton – Written In An ‘UNKNOWN LANGUAGE’
- VIDEO: All Hell Breaks Loose When Bro Disturbs A Quiet FL River – Internet Melts Down
- HEY CNN: Religion Of Peace BEHEADS Woman For Shopping … Is This NEWS?
- LMAO: Feminist Plans ‘No Bra Day’ To Instruct Men ‘Not To SEXUALIZE Women’
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea
- DEMONIC: What THUGS Did To This Young White Woman Is PURE EVIL
- Watch: Here’s Why You Should Never Interfere When Cops Are Arresting Someone