Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- IT JUST GOT WORSE: Andrea Tantaros SLAMS Fox News With NEW & CREEPIER Accusations
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- FYI: Here’s ‘The Woman’ Who Brought O’Reilly Down
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING
- HILARIOUS! Joy Behar Asks An UNINTENTIONALLY Funny Question To Caitlyn Jenner…
- WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Gives SHOCKINGLY Bad Speech ‘Murderalizing’ The English Language