Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- WATCH: Tucker Mops Floor With Muslim Chick Who’s BLAMING Terrorism On AMERICANS!
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- GRAPHIC: Watch What The ‘RELIGION OF PEACE’ Does To DOGS
- WATCH: Kangaroo Gets Bro’s Dog In HEADLOCK – Bro’s Like, ‘Aww, HELL NO!’