Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- BREAKING: New Undercover VIDEO Shows Hillary DIRECTLY Involved In Rigging Election
- DEAR CNN: Man commits THE EXACT CRIME as Hillary – Guess What Happened To Him?
- WATCH: These Black Rappers Are PRO-TRUMP, Their DEFENSE Of Him Is HILARIOUS
- BULLSH*T: Pollster Says ‘Texas Could Go For HILLARY’ – Texans, Do YOU Believe That?