Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- SMACKDOWN: CNN Requests Press Passes For The ‘DeploraBall’ — Gets THIS Instead!
- GARTH BROOKS Explains ‘Why’ He Turned Down Trump’s Invitation To Perform – Is It BS?
- BOOM! Toby Keith Kicks The CRAP Out Of Whiny Trump Critics
- CAPTURED: Cop Killer ARRESTED – Looks Like Cops BEAT The Hell Out Of Him!
- QUESTION: Would You LOVE To See Bikers For Trump BOUNCE Violent Liberals At The Inauguration?
- WTF: CNN, ‘Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Admin in Power’
- SPLAT: Watch Police Sniper KILL Kid’s Kidnapper – WICKED VIDEO