Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)