Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- WATCH: ‘Hillary Had A TELEPROMPTER Built Into Her Debate Podium’ (SHOCKING VIDEO EVIDENCE)
- WATCH: ‘Clinton CAN’T Remember ‘C’ Means Classified, But She MEMORIZED Debate Buzz Words?’
- SMACKDOWN: Chelsea Clinton Snivels About Her Family Being ‘Attacked’, Juanita Broaddrick SLAMS Her With TRUTH
- WHOA: Did Rosie Just PROVE Trump Was Right By Calling Her ‘A PIG’
- BOYCOTT: The NFL Is Getting It’s Anti-American Ass Handed To Them – Look At The RATINGS!