Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- LMAO: #NotMyPresidentsDay Jackass SHOT by Riot Police (VIDEO)
- TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN: Sweden IS Experiencing A MASSIVE ‘Migrant’ Crime Wave
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR PARENTS: This School District Teaches Kids Islam, But Christianity … Eh, NOT SO MUCH
- WATCH: Thug Robs The WRONG Store – In 13 Seconds He’s On The HIGHWAY TO HELL