Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Don’t Let Her Pretty Smile Fool You – This Chick Is DEADLY
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- Dude Said ‘Supernatural Powers’ Will Protect Him In Croc Infested Lake – Crocs Said, ‘You Wanna Bet?’
- Armed Leftists Now Call For Violence Against Cops And Doing This To YOUR Property
- WATCH: 3 Clowns Attempt A Drive-By Shooting On The WRONG Bro’s House
- Pieology Employee Writes, ‘F— The Cops’, On Cop’s Receipt – Cop’s Response Is EPIC