SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- WATCH: Apparently This Is OKAY To Show On Social Media – UNREAL
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- Question: Now That European Courts Have Upheld A Burka Ban, Should We Ban Full-Face Burkas In The U.S.?
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Boys Are Openly Used As Sex Slaves By Soldiers In This ‘Friendly’ Country