SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- LMAO: Liberal Dork Who Destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Star Gets BAD NEWS!
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- BLACK MAGIC: Look What WITCHES Worldwide Are Planning For TRUMP
- WATCH: Here’s A GREAT Bullet To Put Into An Attacker’s CHEST!
- HOLY CRAP! Watch Chick BEAT Her Boyfriend & His HOOCHIE Mama!