SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- The 4 Thugs Busted For Smashing Statue Have 1 Sick Thing In Common
- TAXPAYERS: Should These WELFARE Brats Go To Prison For Food Stamp FRAUD?
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic