SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- VIRAL: Computer Programmer CONFESSES He Coded Computers to RIG Elections (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- EARLY VOTING FRAUD: Voters SHOCKED About What Happened To Their Ballot AFTER Voting