SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- This ‘Christian Kindergarten’ Teacher Has A Weird ‘Hobby’ – Should She Be Fired?
- Video: Awesome Mashup Of Fed Up Drivers Blowing Thru Anti-Trump Roadblockers
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- Melania Doesn’t Want To Mingle In D.C. – Do You Blame Her?
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends