The march forward for trans civil rights proceeds apace, its momentum unflagging. It was one year ago this week that Judge William Pryor of Alabama, a man not known for his sympathies for the LGBT community, stated in the 11th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals in Atlanta that trans persons were a protected class under the 14th Amendment. Now the Board of Trustees of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) has ratified the DSM-5, the fifth edition of what is known colloquially as the “psychiatrists’ bible,” so as of Dec. 1, trans persons are no longer classified by the medical community as mentally ill, this decision coming 39 years after homosexuality was declassified as a mental illness by the same organization.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- ‘You’re A F–king Miserable Person!’: Kellyanne Goes ROGUE On Her Enemy In EPIC RANT
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Denmark Teacher EVISCERATES Liberals’ Call For “Free Stuff”
- WTF? Dude Removes Transgender Woman’s TESTICLES – Here’s WHY!
- BOOM! This SIGN Should Be On EVERY Street Corner In America
- LIBERALISM 101: It’s BAD For Russia To Interfere In Our Elections But It’s OK For Illegals To Vote