The march forward for trans civil rights proceeds apace, its momentum unflagging. It was one year ago this week that Judge William Pryor of Alabama, a man not known for his sympathies for the LGBT community, stated in the 11th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals in Atlanta that trans persons were a protected class under the 14th Amendment. Now the Board of Trustees of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) has ratified the DSM-5, the fifth edition of what is known colloquially as the “psychiatrists’ bible,” so as of Dec. 1, trans persons are no longer classified by the medical community as mentally ill, this decision coming 39 years after homosexuality was declassified as a mental illness by the same organization.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- WATCH: Redheaded Chick Opens FIRE On Cops – Guess How They Took Her OUT!
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- DISGUSTING: Illegals RAPE 14yr. Old Girl – Their Lawyer BLAMES The Girl (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: FOX News SUSPENDS Judge Napolitano Over THIS – Do YOU Agree?
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- HEY AMERICA: The Chick In This Pic Wants Us To Pull It … Should We Listen?