Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- DEAR CNN: Man commits THE EXACT CRIME as Hillary – Guess What Happened To Him?
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?
- BREAKING: Clinton Foundation Gets HACKED – Here’s The GOODS!
- LMAO: Michelle HATES Trump’s Language But Not These DISGUSTING Rappers
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary