Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- WATCH: ‘Hillary Had A TELEPROMPTER Built Into Her Debate Podium’ (SHOCKING VIDEO EVIDENCE)
- WATCH: ‘Clinton CAN’T Remember ‘C’ Means Classified, But She MEMORIZED Debate Buzz Words?’
- WATCH: Thugs Attacked COP In His Car – Cop Gets LAST Laugh!
- SMACKDOWN: Chelsea Clinton Snivels About Her Family Being ‘Attacked’, Juanita Broaddrick SLAMS Her With TRUTH
- BOYCOTT: The NFL Is Getting It’s Anti-American Ass Handed To Them – Look At The RATINGS!