Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- UN STILL SUCKS: Israel-Hating Group Hit With Some BAD News … Tell Obama!
- Dear Trump Haters: Here’s WHY You Should Be CAREFUL Pronouncing TrumpCare DEAD
- Hillary Waxes POETIC About Her Childhood – ‘FORGETS’ To Mention The BROTHEL & SHADY Kin
- WATCH: ‘Some Women Have Penises’ – No, This ISN’T Satire!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?