Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- BOOM! This SIGN Should Be On EVERY Street Corner In America
- DEAR CNN: Obama’s ‘Security’ Chick, Susan Rice, DEMANDED Trump’s Associates Be UNMASKED – Is THAT News?
- WATCH: ‘The Activist Mommy’ FISH SLAPS Gender Insanity Down Like A BOSS