Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- Hey Obama: Have You Seen How Many People Are Off Food Stamps Now?
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Air Travel Sucks! JetBlue Gives Family Of 5 The Boot, Won’t Tell Them Why — Then Does This
- Hilarious: Megyn Kelly’s Numbers Are In, And It’s Ugly