Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: ‘Mad Dog Mattis’ Tells Mouthy Liberal Twit How He Got His NICKNAME
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- DEAR LIBERALS: MLK Would Be Speaking At Inauguration If A Democrat Hadn’t KILLED Him
- CELEBRITIES Join Group Calling For A ‘Month Of RESISTANCE’ Against Trump — Do You Care?
- YAHOO! The Obamas Start To VACATE The White House – Share If You LOVE This!
- QUESTION: Would You LOVE To See Bikers For Trump BOUNCE Violent Liberals At The Inauguration?
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Should Trump Declare CAIR A ‘Terrorist Organization?’