Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- PUSSIFICATION: Company CANCELS Christmas Party Because Trump DUSTED The Hildebeest
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- VIDEO: Teen Tries To STAB Students – Cop DROPS Him With 1 Shot
- WATCH: Muslim Man KICKS Woman Down Stairs Landing On Her FACE!
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)