Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Watch Trump Hater Get Shot In The Balls With Tear Gas And Try Not To Love It
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Hey Protesters: Don’t Like Confederate ‘Fort Hood’? Say Hello To ‘Fort Trump’!
- Here’s Why Antifa Radicals Should Be Officially Labeled As A Terror Group – Do You Agree?
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage