Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- LMAO: Dead Punk’s Family Says, ‘The Good Guy’s’ AR-15 Made The Fight ‘UNFAIR’
- QUESTION: Oprah, Melania & Michelle Wear Yellow Outfits – Who Wore It Better?
- What ISIS Made Sex Slave Eat Is Pure Evil