Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- BREAKING: Trump Just CRAPPED On The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- Pope CUTS Penalties For Pedophile Priests – Jesus, However, Is Still Sending Them To HELL
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- LMAO: Liberal Dork Who Destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Star Gets BAD NEWS!