Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- WATCH: ‘Mad Dog Mattis’ Tells Mouthy Liberal Twit How He Got His NICKNAME
- GARTH BROOKS Explains ‘Why’ He Turned Down Trump’s Invitation To Perform – Is It BS?
- BOOM! Toby Keith Kicks The CRAP Out Of Whiny Trump Critics
- BREAKING: Rosie O’Donnell FINALLY Boards Plane To Canada
- QUESTION: It’s Michelle Obama’s BIRTHDAY Today What Would YOU Get Her?
- DEAR LIBERALS: MLK Would Be Speaking At Inauguration If A Democrat Hadn’t KILLED Him