Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- PRIVILEGED WEINER: Anthony Is PROOF That Hillary’s Friends Get ‘Special’ Treatment
- SMACKDOWN: Chelsea Clinton Snivels About Her Family Being ‘Attacked’, Juanita Broaddrick SLAMS Her With TRUTH
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- BOYCOTT: The NFL Is Getting It’s Anti-American Ass Handed To Them – Look At The RATINGS!
- DEAR BLACK LIVES MATTER: This Cartoon Shows How RIDICULOUS You Are