Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- BREAKING: The FBI Did Wiretap Trump Tower – Here’s WHY (Please Forward To CNN)
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- CAN OF WHUP @SS: Good Samaritan Beats The BEJESUS Out Thug Attacking State Trooper
- DISGUSTING: Liberal Twitter Punks Just SAVAGED Kellyanne Over THIS Photo
- HEY NEVER-TRUMPERS: That Wall You Hate … Guess Who’s BIDDING To BUILD It?
- BREAKING: FOX News SUSPENDS Judge Napolitano Over THIS – Do YOU Agree?