Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- QUESTION: If You Caught A ‘Refugee’ Molesting Your Daughter, What Would You Do?