Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- SHE’S BACK: Hillary Thinks Trump STOLE Election – Look What Her Campaign Is Doing NOW
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- BREAKING: Bi-Sexual Chick Said Trump Supporters Sent Her ANTI-GAY Slurs – Here’s What COPS Discovered
- WIKILEAKS IS BACK! And Hillary Will NOT Like This …
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- LMAO: Black Lives Matter Clowns, Who Blocked Highway, Receive BAD NEWS!
- YO, SNOWFLAKES: OSU Didn’t Call ‘Black Lives Matter’ They Called COPS with GUNS