Clash Daily contributor Gen. Jerry Curry was recently interviewed on the Michael Savage radio program. He addresses the the gun rights vs. gun control issue by considering the problem of overall societal coarseness. What about America’s “culture of violence”? What about respect for others? How did our forefathers view gun ownership versus the way so many look at it today? On another topic, why has the federal government bought billions of rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year? And, exactly WHAT is Barack Obama up to?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- WATCH: ‘The Activist Mommy’ FISH SLAPS Gender Insanity Down Like A BOSS
- DEAR CNN: Obama’s ‘Security’ Chick, Susan Rice, DEMANDED Trump’s Associates Be UNMASKED – Is THAT News?