Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- QUESTION: Should Muslim Kids Get SPECIAL Prayer Rooms & Food In Public Schools?
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)