Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’
- Look Who Hillary’s Blaming For Charlottesville Riots
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Liberals Are Now Going After This President’s Statue – Unbelievable!
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?
- Woman Raised By Lesbians Has Some Interesting Things To Say About Needing A Father