Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator
- DEAR TRUMP HATERS: If Trump Is ‘Evil’ Then WHY Are His Kids So AWESOME?
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- LMAO: TV Star Says ‘I’d Rather Be Grabbed By The P-SSY Than GOVERNED By One’
- CLASH POLL: Trump Called Hillary A ‘NASTY WOMAN’ – Do You Agree?
- HOW CLINTONIAN: Hillary ENDS Press Conference Abruptly When Asked About…
- VIRAL: Dick Morris Says The LATEST Lib Polls Are BS … Trump’s ACTUALLY Ahead (Here’s Proof)