Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- LMAO: #NotMyPresidentsDay Jackass SHOT by Riot Police (VIDEO)
- TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN: Sweden IS Experiencing A MASSIVE ‘Migrant’ Crime Wave
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR PARENTS: This School District Teaches Kids Islam, But Christianity … Eh, NOT SO MUCH
- WATCH: Thug Robs The WRONG Store – In 13 Seconds He’s On The HIGHWAY TO HELL