Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- WATCH: Redheaded Chick Opens FIRE On Cops – Guess How They Took Her OUT!
- DISGUSTING: Illegals RAPE 14yr. Old Girl – Their Lawyer BLAMES The Girl (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- BREAKING: FOX News SUSPENDS Judge Napolitano Over THIS – Do YOU Agree?