Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- LMAO: Dead Punk’s Family Says, ‘The Good Guy’s’ AR-15 Made The Fight ‘UNFAIR’
- QUESTION: Oprah, Melania & Michelle Wear Yellow Outfits – Who Wore It Better?
- Video: Awesome Mashup Of Fed Up Drivers Blowing Thru Anti-Trump Roadblockers