Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: Muslim Man KICKS Woman Down Stairs Landing On Her FACE!
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- PUSSIFICATION: Company CANCELS Christmas Party Because Trump DUSTED The Hildebeest
- VIDEO: Teen Tries To STAB Students – Cop DROPS Him With 1 Shot
- Sheriff Clarke Says, ‘ALL Cop Killers Should Get The DEATH Penalty’ – Do YOU Agree?
- HEY OBAMA: Trump Gets More Done In 4 Weeks than YOU Did 8 Years
- DEAR COLLEGE SNOWFLAKE: Here’s Why You’ll NEVER Understand MEN Like John Glenn