KRAUTHAMMER: I’m not sure the word autopsy is the most felicitous, since it generally applies to a corpse. I’m not sure I would have chosen it, but it’s out there. Look, I think there is a difference here between ideology and technique. I’m not sure you want the RNC deciding on ideology. We had a good debate at CPAC. You can see the outlines of the debate of the party, I think it will be healthy. You have a lot of tendencies, and it’s the new leadership who will decide the ideological direction of the party.But, what the RNC has to be looking at is what its job is, and there it didn’t succeed. It is outreach, it’s the ground game, it’s managing the financiers, and it’s also the social media, where the Democrats are way ahead. Concretely, it is establishing a calendar for the primaries that isn’t disruptive and trying, al though, here it doesn’t have the power to establish some limit on debates, because that 23 debates was a catastrophe for the Republicans last time around.Yeah, well, you need a good candidate, but you also have to have a party that knows how to run the mechanics. And that’s the job of the RNC.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- VIDEO: All Hell Breaks Loose When Bro Disturbs A Quiet FL River – Internet Melts Down
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea
- LMAO: Feminist Plans ‘No Bra Day’ To Instruct Men ‘Not To SEXUALIZE Women’
- Unreal: Duo Saves United Airline Plane From Disaster – Look How Badly UA Treated Them
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- Fitness Guru Gets Killed By An Exploding Everyday Household Item
- Watch: Here’s Why You Should Never Interfere When Cops Are Arresting Someone