This morning, Steven F. Hotze, M.D. appeared on Fox Business News where he was credited with forcing the federal government to postpone employer mandates because of his federal lawsuit against Obamacare. The interview can be seen on YouTube at YouTube.com.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR TRUMP HATERS: If Trump Is ‘Evil’ Then WHY Are His Kids So AWESOME?
- WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- LMAO: TV Star Says ‘I’d Rather Be Grabbed By The P-SSY Than GOVERNED By One’
- CLASH POLL: Trump Called Hillary A ‘NASTY WOMAN’ – Do You Agree?
- QUESTION: Should Trump Accept The ‘Results’ If The Election’s Rigged?
- HOW CLINTONIAN: Hillary ENDS Press Conference Abruptly When Asked About…