Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: Was Burning Down Today In South London
- Massive Rally AGAINST Islam In France But You’d NEVER Know It If You Watch CNN
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Economics Professor DESTROYS Liberals’ Call For ‘SOCIALISM’
- WATCH: Actor Richard Dreyfuss STUNNED Tucker Carlson Leaving Him SPEECHLESS – Here’s WHY
- BOOM: ISIS Sniper Thinks He’s Well HIDDEN … Watch This Missile FIND Him
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Should SHARIA Courts Be Allowed In The U.S.?