Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- BREAKING: The FBI Did Wiretap Trump Tower – Here’s WHY (Please Forward To CNN)
- BREAKING: FOX News SUSPENDS Judge Napolitano Over THIS – Do YOU Agree?
- WATCH: ‘We’re At F—ING WAR, The Enemies IN Our Country & Politicians Want MORE’
- BREAKING: London Terrorist Was Investigated For ‘VIOLENT EXTREMISM’ But The P*SSIES Let Him Go
- HOMEGROWN: Westminster Attacker Named — And Surprise, He Isn’t ‘George’