Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- LEAKED: New Huma Abedin Email SHOCKER — Is This The END For Hillary?
- CLASH POLL: Trump Called Hillary A ‘NASTY WOMAN’ – Do You Agree?
- WATCH: These Black Rappers Are PRO-TRUMP, Their DEFENSE Of Him Is HILARIOUS