Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)