Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- QUESTION: If You Caught A ‘Refugee’ Molesting Your Daughter, What Would You Do?
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- Actress Draws Islam’s Wrath By Blasting Their Morning Rituals – Do You Agree With Her?