In June, first lady Michelle Obama appeared in a hip-hop music video that featured rapper Doug E. Fresh, singer-songwriter Jordin Sparks and TV medical personality Dr. Oz. The catchy song urged kids to “work hard/eat right” and “tell somebody/it’s your body/c’mon.” The song was just the first of a 19-track album, the majority of which are hip-hop, to be released by the Partnership for a Healthier America, the anti-obesity nonprofit that launched in conjunction with Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! anti-obesity campaign, and a New York-based group called Hip Hop Public Health.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: Bitter Michelle Goes After Melania – Proves, Once Again, She’s LOW Class
- WATCH: The RIOT in Charlotte Was Because Media Reported the LIE The Family Tweeted
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- VIRAL: Watch Zach Galifianakis Make A FOOL Out Of Hillary! (13M VIEWS!)
- BREAKING: Trump Invites Bill Clinton’s EX-MISTRESS To Sit In Front Row During The DEBATE
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- BREAKING: Judge Drops GAVEL On HILLARY … Days Are LITERALLY Numbered