Imagine the Left’s reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, “If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher,” or “Christopher Lane could’ve been me 35 years ago.” Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would’ve interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America. Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn’t being divisive, he was simply “keepin’ it real.”The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin’s scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities. I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn’t have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry. Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane’s senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue. Nope. Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-like fashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane’s shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- Fitness Guru Gets Killed By An Exploding Everyday Household Item
- VIDEO: All Hell Breaks Loose When Bro Disturbs A Quiet FL River – Internet Melts Down
- Video: Awesome Mashup Of Fed Up Drivers Blowing Thru Anti-Trump Roadblockers
- This ‘Christian Kindergarten’ Teacher Has A Weird ‘Hobby’ – Should She Be Fired?
- Dear CNN: Remember When Trump Said Illegals Were Voting And You Laughed? Here’s The Staggering Proof