“Wouldn’t the fundamentalist Christians you know really want to vote for Jesus Christ for president? Who wouldn’t want to vote for an American president who was a peaceful, radical, nonviolent, revolutionary guy who hung out with lepers, hookers and criminals, who never spoke English was not an American citizen. A guy who was anti-wealth, anti-possessions, anti–self defense, anti-greed, anti–death penalty completely, anti–public prayer — Matthew 6:5, he was — but never once anti-gay, never mentioned abortion, never really mentioned premarital sex, never justified torture, never called the poor ‘lazy,’ never asked a leper for a co-pay, never fought for tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarenes and was a long-haired, brown-skinned — it’s in Revelation, I didn’t write it — brown-skinned, homeless, community-organizing, pro–womens’ rights, Middle Eastern, outrageously liberal, reformer Jew.” —John Fugelsang
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- EARLY VOTING FRAUD: Voters SHOCKED About What Happened To Their Ballot AFTER Voting
- HILARIOUS: Teacher SLAMS Boy For Wearing ANTI-HILLARY Shirt – His Response Is EPIC