“Wouldn’t the fundamentalist Christians you know really want to vote for Jesus Christ for president? Who wouldn’t want to vote for an American president who was a peaceful, radical, nonviolent, revolutionary guy who hung out with lepers, hookers and criminals, who never spoke English was not an American citizen. A guy who was anti-wealth, anti-possessions, anti–self defense, anti-greed, anti–death penalty completely, anti–public prayer — Matthew 6:5, he was — but never once anti-gay, never mentioned abortion, never really mentioned premarital sex, never justified torture, never called the poor ‘lazy,’ never asked a leper for a co-pay, never fought for tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarenes and was a long-haired, brown-skinned — it’s in Revelation, I didn’t write it — brown-skinned, homeless, community-organizing, pro–womens’ rights, Middle Eastern, outrageously liberal, reformer Jew.” —John Fugelsang
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- SCUMBAGS Try To Rape Girl – Grand-dad With A SHOTGUN Ruins Their Day
- UN STILL SUCKS: Israel-Hating Group Hit With Some BAD News … Tell Obama!
- Student Uses ‘THE OBAMA METHOD’ To Get An ‘A’ And It’s HILARIOUS
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- Dear Trump Haters: Here’s WHY You Should Be CAREFUL Pronouncing TrumpCare DEAD