“Wouldn’t the fundamentalist Christians you know really want to vote for Jesus Christ for president? Who wouldn’t want to vote for an American president who was a peaceful, radical, nonviolent, revolutionary guy who hung out with lepers, hookers and criminals, who never spoke English was not an American citizen. A guy who was anti-wealth, anti-possessions, anti–self defense, anti-greed, anti–death penalty completely, anti–public prayer — Matthew 6:5, he was — but never once anti-gay, never mentioned abortion, never really mentioned premarital sex, never justified torture, never called the poor ‘lazy,’ never asked a leper for a co-pay, never fought for tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarenes and was a long-haired, brown-skinned — it’s in Revelation, I didn’t write it — brown-skinned, homeless, community-organizing, pro–womens’ rights, Middle Eastern, outrageously liberal, reformer Jew.” —John Fugelsang
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Leave a Comment
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- VIDEO: All Hell Breaks Loose When Bro Disturbs A Quiet FL River – Internet Melts Down
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea
- LMAO: Feminist Plans ‘No Bra Day’ To Instruct Men ‘Not To SEXUALIZE Women’
- Unreal: Duo Saves United Airline Plane From Disaster – Look How Badly UA Treated Them
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!
- Fitness Guru Gets Killed By An Exploding Everyday Household Item
- Watch: Here’s Why You Should Never Interfere When Cops Are Arresting Someone