As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”
- Moron Tries To Rob Store – Marine Takes Him Down To Paintown!
- 1st Woman To ‘Become A Navy SEAL’ Just Dropped Out – Here’s Why She Left
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Woman Raised By Lesbians Has Some Interesting Things To Say About Needing A Father
- Dipstick Robs Couple At Gun Point Then Experiences What We Call, ‘Boom!’
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES