As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- UN STILL SUCKS: Israel-Hating Group Hit With Some BAD News … Tell Obama!
- Dear Trump Haters: Here’s WHY You Should Be CAREFUL Pronouncing TrumpCare DEAD
- SCUMBAGS Try To Rape Girl – Grand-dad With A SHOTGUN Ruins Their Day
- Hillary Waxes POETIC About Her Childhood – ‘FORGETS’ To Mention The BROTHEL & SHADY Kin
- WATCH: ‘Some Women Have Penises’ – No, This ISN’T Satire!