As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- SHE’S BACK: Hillary Thinks Trump STOLE Election – Look What Her Campaign Is Doing NOW
- WIKILEAKS IS BACK! And Hillary Will NOT Like This …
- BREAKING: Bi-Sexual Chick Said Trump Supporters Sent Her ANTI-GAY Slurs – Here’s What COPS Discovered
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- LMAO: Black Lives Matter Clowns, Who Blocked Highway, Receive BAD NEWS!
- YO, SNOWFLAKES: OSU Didn’t Call ‘Black Lives Matter’ They Called COPS with GUNS