As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator
- LEAKED: New Huma Abedin Email SHOCKER — Is This The END For Hillary?
- CLASH POLL: Trump Called Hillary A ‘NASTY WOMAN’ – Do You Agree?
- LMAO: TV Star Says ‘I’d Rather Be Grabbed By The P-SSY Than GOVERNED By One’
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- BOOM: This PHRASE From Trump’s Gettysburg Speech Made Hillary & The GOP CRAP Their Pants! #DrainTheSwamp
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?