As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- QUESTION: Should SNL Writer Be FIRED For Going After Trump’s YOUNGEST Son?
- LMAO: Ralph Lauren Stocks SOAR After First Lady Melania Wears Outfit Inspired By Jackie Kennedy
- MSNBC Toad Tries To Make Coulter BOW To Her Political Correctness … WATCH Ann B-Slap Her
- BOOM! Look What Trump IMMEDIATELY Put Back In The Oval Office
- BREAKING: In 1 Day Trump Gets More FAT Women Out Walking Than Michelle Did In 8yrs!
- WATCH: Melania Made Michelle Look Like An ANGRY CLOWN In Front Of MILLIONS
- LMAO: The Trump Haters’ Playmate Of The Month, John Lewis, HASN’T Been Paying His TAXES