As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- LMAO: Liberal Dork Who Destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Star Gets BAD NEWS!
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- LMAO: The Internet MELTS Over This Thug’s MUGSHOT – HILARIOUS Comments!
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- LMAO: Katy Perry’s Anti-Trump Awards Stunt Backfires Hilariously