The Senate this week warned lawmakers and their staff not to sign up for Obamacare’s health exchanges, saying that the administration hasn’t yet finalized the rules for how to keep paying for their premiums. “Members and staff are advised that they should delay enrolling in health insurance plans until we are able to offer further guidance as to how they should enroll in these insurance plans for 2014,” the Senate disbursing office said in an email to staffers Monday. “Premature enrollment could adversely impact eligibility for the employer premium contribution.” The health exchanges are slated to open next week, and mark a key milestone for the Affordable Care Act. They were created as marketplaces where those who are now required to obtain insurance but who don’t get plans through their jobs can go to shop for coverage. During the 2009 health care debate Congress approved language insisting that lawmakers and staffers in their personal offices will lose their federal health plans and must shop for plans on the exchanges — though last month’s ruling by the Office of Personnel Management said taxpayers will still continue to pay 72 percent of the premiums. Republicans said that’s a benefit most Americans won’t get. Read More
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- HILARIOUS: Share This Meme With Morons Who PRAISE Socialism – It’s BRUTAL
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- WATCH: Tucker Mops Floor With Muslim Chick Who’s BLAMING Terrorism On AMERICANS!
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE