On this week’s Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon played HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and lampooned the notoriously bad rollout of Obamacare’s online registration site, Healthcare.gov. Conceding that the website “sucks,” McKinnon’s Sebelius went on to offer other terrible alternatives, like a “low-res” site with limited options. If that doesn’t work, the government offers you the chance to sign up in an another language like Icelandic.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- VIRAL: Computer Programmer CONFESSES He Coded Computers to RIG Elections (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Wikileaks’ Founder Found DEAD
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- WATCH: Newt Gingrich BLASTS Megyn Kelly To Her FACE – ‘You’re Obsessed With SEX!’
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- RIGGED: Watch Voter Machine SWITCH Republican Vote To Democrat … In This SWING STATE