On this week’s Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon played HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and lampooned the notoriously bad rollout of Obamacare’s online registration site, Healthcare.gov. Conceding that the website “sucks,” McKinnon’s Sebelius went on to offer other terrible alternatives, like a “low-res” site with limited options. If that doesn’t work, the government offers you the chance to sign up in an another language like Icelandic.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: Trump Just CRAPPED On The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Pope CUTS Penalties For Pedophile Priests – Jesus, However, Is Still Sending Them To HELL
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- COREY FELDMAN: ‘The #1 Problem In Hollywood Is … PEDOPHILIA’
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home