On this week’s Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon played HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and lampooned the notoriously bad rollout of Obamacare’s online registration site, Healthcare.gov. Conceding that the website “sucks,” McKinnon’s Sebelius went on to offer other terrible alternatives, like a “low-res” site with limited options. If that doesn’t work, the government offers you the chance to sign up in an another language like Icelandic.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL: Prisoner Makes An AMAZING Great Escape
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- IT JUST GOT WORSE: Andrea Tantaros SLAMS Fox News With NEW & CREEPIER Accusations
- PICTURED: Here’s Aaron Hernandez’s 22yr. Old Prison Lover
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING
- FYI: Here’s ‘The Woman’ Who Brought O’Reilly Down
- BREAKING: What Happened To Little Girl In A ‘SANCTUARY STATE’ Is The Stuff Of NIGHTMARES