On this week’s Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon played HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and lampooned the notoriously bad rollout of Obamacare’s online registration site, Healthcare.gov. Conceding that the website “sucks,” McKinnon’s Sebelius went on to offer other terrible alternatives, like a “low-res” site with limited options. If that doesn’t work, the government offers you the chance to sign up in an another language like Icelandic.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- QUESTION: Should SNL Writer Be FIRED For Going After Trump’s YOUNGEST Son?
- MSNBC Toad Tries To Make Coulter BOW To Her Political Correctness … WATCH Ann B-Slap Her
- LMAO: Ralph Lauren Stocks SOAR After First Lady Melania Wears Outfit Inspired By Jackie Kennedy
- WATCH: Melania Made Michelle Look Like An ANGRY CLOWN In Front Of MILLIONS
- BREAKING: In 1 Day Trump Gets More FAT Women Out Walking Than Michelle Did In 8yrs!
- LMAO: The Trump Haters’ Playmate Of The Month, John Lewis, HASN’T Been Paying His TAXES
- WATCH: Anti-Trump Protesters Get HOSED Down With PEPPER SPRAY And It’s HILARIOUS