A cancer-stricken mother has passed away just 12 hours after her three daughters held a last-minute joint wedding so that she could attend.
Sarah, Kaylee and Jodie Swales – aged 19, 21 and 22 – from Snellville, Georgia learned last week that their mother’s breast cancer had spread to her liver and there was nothing doctors could do.
The sisters had planned to marry on October 26 but as their mother’s condition worsened, they decided to wed on Sunday afternoon to fulfill her final wish of seeing them walk down the aisle.
Surrounded by friends and family, and with their mother Becky and father Otis in the front row, the sisters took turns to marry their fiances as the others watched.
‘It’s kind of bittersweet,’ Jodie Swales told FOX5 before the ceremony. ‘We are happy that she’s here, but this will probably be the last big thing that we do with her.’
Sarah added: ‘It’s not like losing a mom, it’s like losing a mom and a best friend and anyone would want their best friend at their wedding.
‘Our wedding wouldn’t be the same if she wasn’t there to experience it with us.’
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- BOOM! Bro BLASTS Whiny Chick Who Said A COTTON Display Is ‘Racist’
- Dear Ladies: If You Accuse Fox Host Of Sexual Harassment, Be Certain To Delete Seductive Emails
- Uber BANNED in London And It Has To Do With ‘The Religion Of Peace’
- Chelsea Handler Calls Stacey Dash A ‘Black White Supremacist’ – Dash’s Response Is Liquid Hot Magma
- GOOD LAWD! Did Mad Maxine Waters Just Physically Threaten President Trump?