A cancer-stricken mother has passed away just 12 hours after her three daughters held a last-minute joint wedding so that she could attend.
Sarah, Kaylee and Jodie Swales – aged 19, 21 and 22 – from Snellville, Georgia learned last week that their mother’s breast cancer had spread to her liver and there was nothing doctors could do.
The sisters had planned to marry on October 26 but as their mother’s condition worsened, they decided to wed on Sunday afternoon to fulfill her final wish of seeing them walk down the aisle.
Surrounded by friends and family, and with their mother Becky and father Otis in the front row, the sisters took turns to marry their fiances as the others watched.
‘It’s kind of bittersweet,’ Jodie Swales told FOX5 before the ceremony. ‘We are happy that she’s here, but this will probably be the last big thing that we do with her.’
Sarah added: ‘It’s not like losing a mom, it’s like losing a mom and a best friend and anyone would want their best friend at their wedding.
‘Our wedding wouldn’t be the same if she wasn’t there to experience it with us.’
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- SCUMBAGS Try To Rape Girl – Grand-dad With A SHOTGUN Ruins Their Day
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- UN STILL SUCKS: Israel-Hating Group Hit With Some BAD News … Tell Obama!
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- Student Uses ‘THE OBAMA METHOD’ To Get An ‘A’ And It’s HILARIOUS