A cancer-stricken mother has passed away just 12 hours after her three daughters held a last-minute joint wedding so that she could attend.
Sarah, Kaylee and Jodie Swales – aged 19, 21 and 22 – from Snellville, Georgia learned last week that their mother’s breast cancer had spread to her liver and there was nothing doctors could do.
The sisters had planned to marry on October 26 but as their mother’s condition worsened, they decided to wed on Sunday afternoon to fulfill her final wish of seeing them walk down the aisle.
Surrounded by friends and family, and with their mother Becky and father Otis in the front row, the sisters took turns to marry their fiances as the others watched.
‘It’s kind of bittersweet,’ Jodie Swales told FOX5 before the ceremony. ‘We are happy that she’s here, but this will probably be the last big thing that we do with her.’
Sarah added: ‘It’s not like losing a mom, it’s like losing a mom and a best friend and anyone would want their best friend at their wedding.
‘Our wedding wouldn’t be the same if she wasn’t there to experience it with us.’
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Check Out The Way The Pope Treated CASTRO versus TRUMP (PHOTOS)