A cancer-stricken mother has passed away just 12 hours after her three daughters held a last-minute joint wedding so that she could attend.
Sarah, Kaylee and Jodie Swales – aged 19, 21 and 22 – from Snellville, Georgia learned last week that their mother’s breast cancer had spread to her liver and there was nothing doctors could do.
The sisters had planned to marry on October 26 but as their mother’s condition worsened, they decided to wed on Sunday afternoon to fulfill her final wish of seeing them walk down the aisle.
Surrounded by friends and family, and with their mother Becky and father Otis in the front row, the sisters took turns to marry their fiances as the others watched.
‘It’s kind of bittersweet,’ Jodie Swales told FOX5 before the ceremony. ‘We are happy that she’s here, but this will probably be the last big thing that we do with her.’
Sarah added: ‘It’s not like losing a mom, it’s like losing a mom and a best friend and anyone would want their best friend at their wedding.
‘Our wedding wouldn’t be the same if she wasn’t there to experience it with us.’
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- MORE IVANKA HATRED! Another Retailer DUMPS Ivanka For Not Being ‘LIBERAL’ Enough
- BREAKING: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Scheme To SMOKE OUT The Leaker
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- WATCH: Melania Opens Rally With LORD’S PRAYER – Liberal Tinkerpots FLIP OUT
- BREAKING: Black ‘Comedian’ Tells 15k People To ASSASSINATE President Trump – Isn’t That ILLEGAL?
- QUESTION: Should The White House LEAKERS Face HARD Prison Time?