This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- LMAO: Dead Punk’s Family Says, ‘The Good Guy’s’ AR-15 Made The Fight ‘UNFAIR’
- QUESTION: Oprah, Melania & Michelle Wear Yellow Outfits – Who Wore It Better?
- VIDEO: This Kid Needs An Exorcism Or An Epic Butt Whuppin’! So Disgusting!