This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: Trump Just CRAPPED On The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Pope CUTS Penalties For Pedophile Priests – Jesus, However, Is Still Sending Them To HELL
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- COREY FELDMAN: ‘The #1 Problem In Hollywood Is … PEDOPHILIA’
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home