This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- HILARIOUS: Share This Meme With Morons Who PRAISE Socialism – It’s BRUTAL
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- DEAR COLLEGE SNOWFLAKES: Here’s 5 Reasons Employers HATE You
- WATCH: Tucker Mops Floor With Muslim Chick Who’s BLAMING Terrorism On AMERICANS!