Why the welfare cycle is so difficult to break . . . an honest welfare recipient explains why people who work are just worried about feeling good about themselves. Lucy is a 32 years old Austin, TX welfare recipient and says working is stupid. This conversation took place on October 30, 2013 at 7:48 am.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- The 4 Thugs Busted For Smashing Statue Have 1 Sick Thing In Common
- Watch: Here’s Why You Should Never Interfere When Cops Are Arresting Someone
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Corvette Owner Has The Perfect Comeback To Envious Liberal Dork
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”