1. You yelled out to the gamemaker and asked for the arena’s Wi-Fi password, thus giving up your location.
Lionsgate / Via f-march-madness.livejournal.com
2. You didn’t know how to survive off of a diet that wasn’t solely McDonalds and Taco Bell.
Lionsgate / Via rpgmaker.net
3. The berries you used to make scented candles turned out to be poisonous.
Lionsgate / Via f-allens.tumblr.com
4. You were lured into the Cornucopia on the promise of hummus and got killed.
Lionsgate / Via lvngbooks.tumblr.com
5. Life before the games was you lying in bed, binge-watching good shows on Netflix, so it’s safe to say that you’re severely out of shape.
Lionsgate / Via bopandtigerbeat.com
6. Networking with the other tributes in the Capitol was your downfall, so you made no allies and were everyone’s first target.
Lionsgate / Via mashable.com
7. You were killed while taking a nap.
Lionsgate / Via celebquote.com
See more: Buzzfeed.com