Ukranian model Valeria Lukyanova, who lives her life as a ‘human Barbie’ has revealed she doesn’t consume food or water anymore.
Some have said she uses plastic surgery and Photoshop to create her doll-like image, but her impossibly thin waist could actually be down to not eating for weeks.
The model, 23, has said she is now converting to ‘Breatharianism’ – training herself to live off only light and air.
‘In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she has said.
The model and singer’s new vice, Breatharianism, is a cult that believes food – and possibly water – are not necessary.
See the Documentary by Vice Magazine below:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- DEAR AMERICA: Should This Teacher Be PROSECUTED For Calling Mohammed A…
- DEAR LADIES: This Bathing Suit Will Make Pool Boys Scream, ‘WTF?’
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- Question: Would You Vote For Kid Rock For Senate? Look At These Poll Numbers!
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants