Ukranian model Valeria Lukyanova, who lives her life as a ‘human Barbie’ has revealed she doesn’t consume food or water anymore.
Some have said she uses plastic surgery and Photoshop to create her doll-like image, but her impossibly thin waist could actually be down to not eating for weeks.
The model, 23, has said she is now converting to ‘Breatharianism’ – training herself to live off only light and air.
‘In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I’m hoping it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she has said.
The model and singer’s new vice, Breatharianism, is a cult that believes food – and possibly water – are not necessary.
See the Documentary by Vice Magazine below:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- This One Steeler REFUSED To Disrespect Our Nat’l Anthem – Here’s His Epic Back Story
- Biker Gang Takes Over Interstate Until Jesus Scatters Them All Over The Road!
- Dear America: I Think After Reading This You’ll Add The NBA To Your BOYCOTT List
- WATCH: Antifa Rioters Try Rioting In Texas – Texans Take ‘Em To PAINTOWN
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Dear Phone Obsessed Chicks: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Look At Phone While Crossing TRAIN Tracks