Wild man Andrew Ucles teaches you how to perform rabbit catching using his unique understanding of animal predator-prey relationships. Watch as Andrew collects 4 of Australia’s most venomous snakes and uses them to his advantage versus the wild European rabbit to capture one of the world’s hardest to catch vermin. This type of rabbit snare is unique as it requires patience to trap and catch small game, but nonetheless an effective method to capture small animals.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- 91yr. Old Man: Killed In Detroit… Body Set On Fire… No Word Yet From Obama
- ISIS “SPECIAL FORCES” Recruitment Video Is HILARIOUSLY Awful
- SUCK ON THIS: 1000s Of Kurdish Girls Stayed To Fight ISIS While MILLIONS Of Syrian/Iraqi Men …
- THE CRUSADES: Here’s A Quick History Lesson For Left Wing IDIOTS
- WATCH: Muslims Riot in Sydney, Australia (Are These ‘POOR Refugees?’)
- Obama Cancels ‘Christmas In Washington’… But Not This Muslim Holiday
- PERV BOY: Cleric Says 6yr. Old Girls Can ‘Look Sexy’, ‘Even To Their Dads’, ‘So They Must Be…
- Locals Leave ‘Gift’ For Syrian ‘Refugees’ At Border… Now The ‘Refugees’ Are Now Fleeing
- IS CHICAGO’S ‘STARE-DOWN BOY’ A Paid Protester?
- Here’s Why Islam Wants Our Heads — In THEIR Own Words
- MASS SHOOTING IGNORED BY MEDIA: Was It Because The Suspect Wasn’t …
- WHAT A COINCIDENCE: Valerie Jarrett’s Daughter and Hubby Work for Company that Receives $653 Million for Obamacare
- HERE’S WHAT ISLAM DID: To A Formerly Booming Vacation Spot
- THIS VIDEO of Russia Releasing HELL FIRE On Muslim Terrorists Will MAKE YOUR DAY
- NO WORD FROM CNN, YET: Over This HIDEOUS Black On White Crime [Video]
- THIS LITTLE COWBOY: Has A Question For Liberals About Muslims & Pro-Lifers
- Should Ignorant Americans Be Tested In Order To Vote?