Young Brandon Winger was diagnosed with cancer at a young age. This tough young man loves to hunt, so the “Outfitters Guide” crew decides to take him on a dream hunt in Texas. Unfortunately, Brandon passed away shortly after this hunt. An annual hunt is now dedicated to Brandon’s memory. Brandon shows off his shooting skills on a great buck in this clip from “Outfitters Guide.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Watch Trump Hater Get Shot In The Balls With Tear Gas And Try Not To Love It
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Here’s Why Antifa Radicals Should Be Officially Labeled As A Terror Group – Do You Agree?
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Hey Protesters: Don’t Like Confederate ‘Fort Hood’? Say Hello To ‘Fort Trump’!