Before winning an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for “12 Years A Slave”, Lupita Nyong’o won the Essence Magazine Black Women In Hollywood Breakthrough Performance Award. In a beautiful speech at the ceremony, she said: “What is fundamentally beautiful is compassion for yourself and for those around you. That kind of beauty enflames the heart and enchants the soul…”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- PUSSIFICATION: Company CANCELS Christmas Party Because Trump DUSTED The Hildebeest
- VIDEO: Teen Tries To STAB Students – Cop DROPS Him With 1 Shot
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- WATCH: Muslim Man KICKS Woman Down Stairs Landing On Her FACE!
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)