The spoken language isn’t always easy, especially not if you’re a half Swedish – half Canadian toddler who’s only recently started speaking. This video comes from Redditor BennyTheBuff, and chronicles his young son who adorably tries to thank his toy frog for being awesome. The twist? This kid cannot enunciate very well. So let’s all take a deep breath and say ‘THANK YOU’ to the dad for putting this video on the Internet.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- BREAKING: Trump Just CRAPPED On The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Pope CUTS Penalties For Pedophile Priests – Jesus, However, Is Still Sending Them To HELL
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- COREY FELDMAN: ‘The #1 Problem In Hollywood Is … PEDOPHILIA’
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home