The spoken language isn’t always easy, especially not if you’re a half Swedish – half Canadian toddler who’s only recently started speaking. This video comes from Redditor BennyTheBuff, and chronicles his young son who adorably tries to thank his toy frog for being awesome. The twist? This kid cannot enunciate very well. So let’s all take a deep breath and say ‘THANK YOU’ to the dad for putting this video on the Internet.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- Massive Rally AGAINST Islam In France But You’d NEVER Know It If You Watch CNN
- PUSSIFICATION: Guess WHO These Christian Ministers PRAYED To During Their Conference
- WATCH: Cop Shot 7 Times By MUSLIM … I Wonder If ‘The Media’ Will Report THIS?
- BOOM: ISIS Sniper Thinks He’s Well HIDDEN … Watch This Missile FIND Him
- WATCH: Muslim Chick Threatens BOMBING At LAX … No Word From CNN
- PATRIOTS: Who’d WIN If Civil WAR Breaks Out In America?
- WATCH: Christian Hands Out BIBLES In Public Square, Then The MUSLIMS Show Up