The spoken language isn’t always easy, especially not if you’re a half Swedish – half Canadian toddler who’s only recently started speaking. This video comes from Redditor BennyTheBuff, and chronicles his young son who adorably tries to thank his toy frog for being awesome. The twist? This kid cannot enunciate very well. So let’s all take a deep breath and say ‘THANK YOU’ to the dad for putting this video on the Internet.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- KARMA: University Gets MAJOR Backlash From Donors & Students For AntiTrump Prof
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- CNN Asks Sarah Palin If She Got SEXUALLY HARASSED At Fox – Here’s Her Answer!
- DEAR AMERICA: Are You GLAD Obama’s 8yr. ASSAULT On Guns Is OVER?