The spoken language isn’t always easy, especially not if you’re a half Swedish – half Canadian toddler who’s only recently started speaking. This video comes from Redditor BennyTheBuff, and chronicles his young son who adorably tries to thank his toy frog for being awesome. The twist? This kid cannot enunciate very well. So let’s all take a deep breath and say ‘THANK YOU’ to the dad for putting this video on the Internet.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- WATCH: ‘Mad Dog Mattis’ Tells Mouthy Liberal Twit How He Got His NICKNAME
- GARTH BROOKS Explains ‘Why’ He Turned Down Trump’s Invitation To Perform – Is It BS?
- BOOM! Toby Keith Kicks The CRAP Out Of Whiny Trump Critics
- BREAKING: Rosie O’Donnell FINALLY Boards Plane To Canada
- QUESTION: It’s Michelle Obama’s BIRTHDAY Today What Would YOU Get Her?
- DEAR LIBERALS: MLK Would Be Speaking At Inauguration If A Democrat Hadn’t KILLED Him