Dad/Mom, can you imagine defending your loved ones with deadly force during a home invasion and the court throws you in jail?
Ladies, what if you double tapped the center mass of a raping jackass and you were dragged into civil court by the thug’s relatives and sued for a “wrongful death?”
Grandpa, would you think it’s weird if you were pitched as the “bad guy” for shooting and killing three punks who were beating the crap out of you as you walked home from the VFW?
In this litigious, upside down world of right-is-wrong and wrong-is-right, what I just described is not a far-fetched fantasy but an all too common and creepy reality.
If you watch the news on a regular basis you know the aforementioned is true.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be victimized by a violent punk or the punk’s blood sucking lawyers or a bleeding heart Liberal court system who thinks righteous self defense is wrong.
That’s why, as of this week, I am protected not only by my concealed weapon, but I am now also insured by USCCA.
— Doug Giles
ELIMINATE THE THREAT OF LEGAL AND FINANCIAL RUIN
WHEN YOU’RE FORCED TO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES…
Self-Defense Shield is the members-only, firearms liability insurance benefit that allows you to take control and eliminate the legal and financial burden of owning a gun for self-defense.
- Your insurance-backed benefits include Civil Suit Defense & Damages Protection, which provides up to $500,000, if charges are ever brought against you in civil court.
- You’ll also be eligible for a Criminal Defense Reimbursement,which offers you up to $100,000 to help cover the costs of criminal charges or proceedings which result from your use of a weapon in self-defense.
- You’ll have Immediate Access To A Criminal Defense Attorney Retainer. This exclusive benefit immediately grants you up to $10,000 to help you retain the attorney of your choice. This is money that does not need to be repaid, regardless of the verdict in court.
- You’ll also be eligible for Immediate Bail Bond Cash, another exclusive benefit of the USCCA, which provides up to $10,000 to get you out of jail if you’re ever held on criminal charges.
- And finally, the USCCA Self-Defense Shield will provide Compensation While in Court, which replaces your lost wages, up to $500 a day, while you’re required to defend yourself in civil or criminal court.
The bottom line: If you’re forced to use your gun in self-defense, there’s a good chance you’ll have to prove that your actions were justified. You can rest easy knowing that the USCCA will have your back legally and financially when you need us most.