The extreme environmentalist is one who will put the life of a bird, mammal, reptile, insect or plant ahead of the population’s livelihood and well-being. In turn we have farmers that cannot adequately raise crops or water their livestock. These tree hugging tortoise humpers are the same individuals that despise the gas, oil and coal industries due to the fear of making our streams and air dirty. With today’s clean energy technology, all types of pollution from the fossil fuel in the ground to the gasoline in your tank have been dramatically reduced. Obama has seized this opportunity to not only be appeasing to the extreme environmentalist but has also found another means to control the population through the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Energy (DOE) and Department of Interior (DOI).
I imagine Mr. Blogger believes in the false science of man-made global warming, as do most misinformed Obama supporters. With that set aside, let’s take a look at Mr. B’s eighth attempt to make Barry the greatest president in our history.
8. He is for the environment. President Barack Obama has taken a forward thinking approach to creating a red, white, blue and green America. His policies and initiatives for a clean energy economy have had an incredible impact on the future of the nation. For instance, the U.S. reduced oil imports by more than 10 percent from 2010 – 2011. That’s more than 1 million barrels a day. The Administration continues to seek ways to reduce America’s dependence on oil, promote efficient energy and invest in clean energy practices.
I like the way Mr. Blogger uses the word “Forward” in his second sentence. Obama’s “Forward” thinking approach should have been changed to: Obama is marching “forward” down the communist path while wrapped in green “Lenin” with an environmentalist Nazi red mask. Obama is a user of people and an abuser of the power that has been granted him and it is prevalent in his continuous attacks on the fossil fuel industries.
Barry’s lame brained policies for a clean energy economy have had a disastrous impact on this great nation. Due to over regulating, thousands of jobs have been lost in the coal, gas and oil industries due to shut downs, therefore increasing the price of all energy. Prices of gas and fuel will differ depending on what part of the country you make the purchase. Before our Imperial president took office, gasoline was $1.78 per gallon in Indianapolis, Indiana. Today, the lowest cost per gallon is $3.50. The national average increase over Obama’s time in office is 96 percent according to the Energy Information Agency (EIA). http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_ epmr_pte_nus_dpg&f=w
Obama has squandered billions of dollars in the renewable energy industries by spending tax payer’s dollars on failing companies. The one most are familiar with is Solyndra, but crony capitalism investments go much farther than only one company. The “Green Corruption Files” have exposed the traceable companies.
NOTE: Bust as of February 2014 includes bankrupt, shut down and sold, placing the taxpayer money lost thus far over $3 billion.
1. Solyndra: $570.4 million
2. Beacon Power: $67.4 million
3. Abound Solar: $494.3 million
4. Vehicle Production Group (VPG): $50 million
5. Fisker Automotive: $160 million
6. A123 Systems: $390.1 million
7. Amonix: $29.6 million
8. Azure Dynamics: $119.1 million
9. Babcock & Brown: $178 million
10. Cardinal Fastener & Specialty Co.: $400,000
11. Cephas Industries: 500,000
12. ECOtality Inc.: $135 million
13. EnerDel, subsidiary of Ener1: $182.8 million
14. Energy Conversion Devices Inc. (ECD): $110.3 million
15. Evergreen Solar, Inc.: $84.9 million
16. Flagbeg Solar U.S.: $20.2 million
17. GreenVolts: $500,000
18. Konarka Technologies Inc: $55.7 million
19. MiaSolé: $101.8 million
20. Mountain Plaza, Inc.: $400,000
21. Nordic WindPower: $8.6 million
22. Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company: $10.8 million
23. Range Fuels: $162.3 million
24. Raser Technologies: $33 million
25. ReVolt Technology: $10 million
26. Satcon Technology Corporation: $17 million
27. SpectraWatt: $20.5 million
28. Stirling Energy Systems: $17.4 million
29. Suntech, subsidiary of Suntech Power: $2.1 million
30. Thompson River Power LLC: $6.5 million
31. Willard and Kelsey Solar Group: $12.7 million
32. ADDED February 1, 2014 –– Xtreme Power: at least $600,000 in stimulus grants. Plus tied to two major projects that also received hundreds of millions in stimulus grants and loans.
By now most of us recognize that whatever Obama touches pretty much turns to crap including our country. I wonder how much longer it will take Mr. Blogger to figure this out.
Image: Courtesy of: http://advising-president-obama-2012.wikispaces.com/Clean+Energy+ Initiative