Dr. Monica Miller, a professor at Lehigh University was featured as a talking head on MSNBC in the discussion on help for illegal immigrants. She likes the idea of the church helping illegals, just as long as they don’t do that evil thing – telling people about Jesus.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’