Good Lawd. Check out this shameful video. On the day Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving while intoxicated, video released from the night she was arrested shows jailers having to restrain her for resisting their commands to cooperate.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Watch Trump Hater Get Shot In The Balls With Tear Gas And Try Not To Love It
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck
- Here’s Why Antifa Radicals Should Be Officially Labeled As A Terror Group – Do You Agree?
- Hey Protesters: Don’t Like Confederate ‘Fort Hood’? Say Hello To ‘Fort Trump’!
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage