In case you needed more reason to believe that Islam inherently is not a religion of peace, maybe this can help you out. Check it out from The Religion of Peace.com…
1. 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years.
2. Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion.
3. Muhammad said in many places that he has been “ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger.”
4. After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.
Fatima, Muhammad’s favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad’s grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.
The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad’s family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad’s death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war…
5. Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam.
6. Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves.
7. Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.
9. The Qur’an never once speaks of Allah’s love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah’s cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.
10. “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!”
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)
Read more: The Religion of Peace