With reports that the NYPD is looking into as many as 63 threats against police officers, or the mayor this week alone, news also comes of a lack of motivation among the rank and file, undoubtedly contributing to a significant drop in arrest numbers across the city.
“[There’s] just not motivation,” one police officer told [Vice]. “I’m not writing people summonses if I have a chance of getting my head blown off.” When asked if this was his own choice or a precinct-wide initiative, the officer added, “Seems like the entire department is on the same page.”
As the New York Daily News reported, “citywide summons issued this past week numbered just 2,128, compared to 26,512 a week earlier. In that period, exactly one summons was issued in the 84th Precinct, where Liu and Ramos were stationed—just one.”
According to the Daily Beast, the police presence seems to have changed there significantly. “They just walk around, they ride in their patrol cars, and they just pass by,” according to a resident.
Read more: Breitbart
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Denmark Teacher EVISCERATES Liberals’ Call For “Free Stuff”
- ‘You’re A F–king Miserable Person!’: Kellyanne Goes ROGUE On Her Enemy In EPIC RANT
- DEAR CNN: Circulation Of FALSE Information To SABOTAGE A Presidency Is A FELONY
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- WTF? Dude Removes Transgender Woman’s TESTICLES – Here’s WHY!
- EXPOSED: Here’s Michelle’s RACE OBSESSED Thesis From Princeton – Written In An ‘UNKNOWN LANGUAGE’