David Brock has spent more than a decade trying to bring down Bill O’Reilly.
When Brock launched Media Matters for America in 2004, the liberal watchdog gave O’Reilly its “Misinformer of the Year” award. Six years later, it made Fox News its chief preoccupation, launching what Brock described as an all-out campaign of “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the network.
So it should surprise no one that, in the wake of revelations about O’Reilly’s dubious Falklands War claims, Media Matters is on an all-out offensive.
“It’s all hands on deck,” Brock told the On Media blog on Thursday. “This is a moving target. We’re not done.”
Media Matters, which is based in Washington, employs roughly 45 researchers. According to Bradley Beychok, the group’s president, all of these researchers have been tasked with helping the effort to expose past instances in which O’Reilly lied about his personal experiences. Beychok runs the day-to-day operations, but Brock said he checks in “multiple times a day” to weigh in and give advice.
Read more: Politico
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIRAL: Prisoner Makes An AMAZING Great Escape
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- FYI: Here’s ‘The Woman’ Who Brought O’Reilly Down
- IT JUST GOT WORSE: Andrea Tantaros SLAMS Fox News With NEW & CREEPIER Accusations
- PICTURED: Here’s Aaron Hernandez’s 22yr. Old Prison Lover
- This Lady Says, ‘Hannity Hit On Her’ – Sean’s RESPONSE Is Going VIRAL!
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer