David Brock has spent more than a decade trying to bring down Bill O’Reilly.
When Brock launched Media Matters for America in 2004, the liberal watchdog gave O’Reilly its “Misinformer of the Year” award. Six years later, it made Fox News its chief preoccupation, launching what Brock described as an all-out campaign of “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the network.
So it should surprise no one that, in the wake of revelations about O’Reilly’s dubious Falklands War claims, Media Matters is on an all-out offensive.
“It’s all hands on deck,” Brock told the On Media blog on Thursday. “This is a moving target. We’re not done.”
Media Matters, which is based in Washington, employs roughly 45 researchers. According to Bradley Beychok, the group’s president, all of these researchers have been tasked with helping the effort to expose past instances in which O’Reilly lied about his personal experiences. Beychok runs the day-to-day operations, but Brock said he checks in “multiple times a day” to weigh in and give advice.
Read more: Politico
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator
- LEAKED: New Huma Abedin Email SHOCKER — Is This The END For Hillary?
- CLASH POLL: Trump Called Hillary A ‘NASTY WOMAN’ – Do You Agree?
- LMAO: TV Star Says ‘I’d Rather Be Grabbed By The P-SSY Than GOVERNED By One’
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- BOOM: This PHRASE From Trump’s Gettysburg Speech Made Hillary & The GOP CRAP Their Pants! #DrainTheSwamp
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?