David Brock has spent more than a decade trying to bring down Bill O’Reilly.
When Brock launched Media Matters for America in 2004, the liberal watchdog gave O’Reilly its “Misinformer of the Year” award. Six years later, it made Fox News its chief preoccupation, launching what Brock described as an all-out campaign of “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the network.
So it should surprise no one that, in the wake of revelations about O’Reilly’s dubious Falklands War claims, Media Matters is on an all-out offensive.
“It’s all hands on deck,” Brock told the On Media blog on Thursday. “This is a moving target. We’re not done.”
Media Matters, which is based in Washington, employs roughly 45 researchers. According to Bradley Beychok, the group’s president, all of these researchers have been tasked with helping the effort to expose past instances in which O’Reilly lied about his personal experiences. Beychok runs the day-to-day operations, but Brock said he checks in “multiple times a day” to weigh in and give advice.
Read more: Politico
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”
- Moron Tries To Rob Store – Marine Takes Him Down To Paintown!
- 1st Woman To ‘Become A Navy SEAL’ Just Dropped Out – Here’s Why She Left
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Dipstick Robs Couple At Gun Point Then Experiences What We Call, ‘Boom!’
- Woman Raised By Lesbians Has Some Interesting Things To Say About Needing A Father
- LMAO: Jenner Swears OFF Sex With Women – Has THIS To Say About Doing DUDES