The largest university press in the world has warned its authors not to mention pigs or pork in their books to avoid offending Muslims and Jews.
Oxford University Press (OUP) explained that their books must take into consideration other cultures of the world and must avoid mentioning pigs or “anything else which could be perceived as pork,” the International Business Times reported.
The move was revealed during a discussion on free speech during BBC Radio 4’s “Today,” following last week’s terror attacks in Paris.
“I’ve got a letter here that was sent out by OUP to an author doing something for young people.” Presenter Jim Naughtie said. “Among the things prohibited in the text that was commissioned by OUP was the following: Pigs plus sausages, or anything else which could be perceived as pork.
Read more: Washington Times
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- WATCH: Tucker Mops Floor With Muslim Chick Who’s BLAMING Terrorism On AMERICANS!
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree
- GRAPHIC: Watch What The ‘RELIGION OF PEACE’ Does To DOGS
- WATCH: Kangaroo Gets Bro’s Dog In HEADLOCK – Bro’s Like, ‘Aww, HELL NO!’