The largest university press in the world has warned its authors not to mention pigs or pork in their books to avoid offending Muslims and Jews.
Oxford University Press (OUP) explained that their books must take into consideration other cultures of the world and must avoid mentioning pigs or “anything else which could be perceived as pork,” the International Business Times reported.
The move was revealed during a discussion on free speech during BBC Radio 4’s “Today,” following last week’s terror attacks in Paris.
“I’ve got a letter here that was sent out by OUP to an author doing something for young people.” Presenter Jim Naughtie said. “Among the things prohibited in the text that was commissioned by OUP was the following: Pigs plus sausages, or anything else which could be perceived as pork.
Read more: Washington Times
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Jihadist Get Mowed Down By His Ex And Try Not To LYAO
- WATCH: Neil Gorsuch EYE ROLLS Libtard Al Franken During Hearing And Its HILARIOUS
- SCUMBAGS Try To Rape Girl – Grand-dad With A SHOTGUN Ruins Their Day
- Kamala Harris Declares Gorsuch ‘UNFIT’ Because He Uses LAW Not … FEELINGS?!