This is what you call instant justice. Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Abraham Martinez was cited for violating use of force regulations, after he fired his handgun four times at a motorcycle during a pursuit outside of Houston, Texas.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- BOOM! This SIGN Should Be On EVERY Street Corner In America
- DEAR CNN: Obama’s ‘Security’ Chick, Susan Rice, DEMANDED Trump’s Associates Be UNMASKED – Is THAT News?
- Katy Perry Goes FULL RETARD On Manchester Massacre