This is what you call instant justice. Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Abraham Martinez was cited for violating use of force regulations, after he fired his handgun four times at a motorcycle during a pursuit outside of Houston, Texas.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- BREAKING: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Scheme To SMOKE OUT The Leaker
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- WATCH: What MILO Just Said About ‘Man-Boy’ SEX Will Probably SHOCK You!
- WATCH: Melania Opens Rally With LORD’S PRAYER – Liberal Tinkerpots FLIP OUT